Sunday, May 10, 2015

Tree's Place Show: PB&Jelly

PB&Jelly  |  12 x 12  |  Oil on panel

























This will be the final small painting for our 2 person show at Tree's Place Gallery July 25th on Cape Cod. I had been feeling a little nostalgic and thought I might do a Pool Bowl for my last 12 x 12, but at the last minute I decided to do a PB&J instead. My next painting will be a larger piece, which will probably result in a number of "in progress" posts. It's going to be a tough one and I have to say I'm hesitant to show in progress images, since there is a distinct possibility that I may not be able to pull this one off. The first few days will give me an idea if I've bitten off more than I can chew.


1 comment:

Karen Budan said...

This piece is delightful......but you really have me wondering about what the next one is. Can't wait!