Monday, October 20, 2014

Wings Over North Georgia Air Show: October 19, 2014

I spent the day in Rome Georgia yesterday to attend the Wings Over North Georgia air show. I was hoping to get some photos I could use for future paintings and secondly, I just love me an air show. The event paid off on both counts. I couldn't help but post a few pix of the performers which this year included the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds.

Scott Yoak in his P-51D

Patty Wagstaff in her Extra 300S

Mike Wiskus in his Lucas Oil Pitts Special

Jim Tobul in his F4U Cosair

Walkabout Tiger Aerobatic Team
U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds


U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds

U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing photos... I just love to watch air shows but I never see it.. Your photos make me to feel happy and thanks for sharing these beautiful photos....

Jaslynn, Bizbilla