Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cracker Bowl


5.5 x 5.5 oil on hardboard
Karen has been suggesting for the longest time that I paint some saltine crackers, so I finally broke down, and gave them a try. Since I've been a glass mode lately, I decided to place them in a glass bowl. I really enjoy painting that thick rim on this particular bowl. It would be great if this subject proves to have more life to it, because it was fun to paint. If you'd like to place a bid on this painting, you can access the auction, by clicking here.


5 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Chili! I need some chili!! The glass bowl is my favorite part; so beautifully done, Neil!

Unknown said...

You are an absolute inspiration!

Jonathan said...

Hi Neil,
Your paintings are just incredible, I can not keep my eyes off of your paintings. Really inspiring!!!!!

Amarjeet Prasad said...

So lovely.Wish you happiness.


Art exhibition

Amarjeet Prasad said...

This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.


Oil painting