Tuesday, October 09, 2007

8 Ball


oil on hardboard panel
6'' x 6"

Gallery work has been keeping me busy these past few months, and I haven't had the time to offer anything for auction on ebay. The galleries are now stocked, although I just heard from Twinhouse that four paintings have just sold, and two more have gone out on approval (whew!). The galleries were stocked I should have said, and that being the case, I mentally reverted into auction mode. I have two pieces this week, starting today with, what else, a pool ball. Tonight I'll have one of my coffee related paintings going up.

It was nice to paint small, and on a hard surface. I enjoy having an active auction going again too. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it up though. Twinhouse is planning the date for a winter show, and I'll have to start working for that soon. I also shipped out the paintings to PlusOne this morning for their approval. If they take me on I'll have to get busy, and provide them some additional paintings too. All that aside, for the time being, it's fun to be back on ebay. If you'd like to place a bid on this piece you can do so by clicking here.


2 comments:

Ambera said...

Beautiful! Nice use of economy, and the roundness of it is just amazing.

Anonomous said...

Your work simply knocks me back into next week. I don't think we'll ever get tired of your pool balls (or anything else, for that matter!)