Saturday, March 31, 2007

Iced Tea


oil on canvas
12'' x 12"


I thought I'd use this venue to bring attention to some of my gallery pieces. Present work I've just completed, and show some done in the recent past. Iced tea is a subject I really enjoy, but have only attempted a few times. Summer is not too far off, and so my thoughts go to that cold brew. This painting is currently at the Seven-O-Seven Contemporary Gallery in Santa Fe. If you are interested in finding out more about this piece you can contact the director by clicking here.


2 comments:

Todd Bonita said...

I would give my left arm to paint like you for a day. Your work is skillfully crafted and filled with feeling. Very inspirational stuff here.

All my best,
Todd

tlwest said...

Ya meeee too and My husband would like to drink that tea :)