Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Cherry Bag V


oil on hardboard panel
6'' x 6"

sold

I'll be painting "studies" in the coming weeks to test some ideas for larger paintings I plan to use for a show at Twinhouse in January 2007. Since I intend to use a square format for all of the paintings in that show, I felt the six by six size I've been using for my auctions would be a good platform to experiment with theme and composition. Tonight I've returned to cherries. I really wanted to add a little color to my line up. Plus, I will definitely have a couple of cherry paintings in the show, and I wanted to get my chops back up.


4 comments:

amber said...

WOW! amazing composition

Pilan said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

just beautiful. love the composition and colors

Laura Wambsgans said...

I want one, cherry that is. Just delicious!