Friday, May 30, 2014

Pocket Knife

Pocket Knife  |  8 x 8  |  Oil on canvas


























I'm currently working on two shows for 2014. I'll be sharing the billing with Karen at Tree's Place Gallery the last week in July. A few weeks later I'm participating in a still life show at C.K. Contemporary Gallery in San Francisco which is scheduled for the first week in September. Needless to say, I may have I've bitten off a bit more than I can chew. Since my timeframe is so short I took Karen's advice and decided to do a few small pieces to flesh out my part in these events. Working small like this really took me back to my old ebay days. For years this was my stock-in-trade. So far I've done two of these smaller paintings. I'll post the second in a couple of days. It has been fun, but I'm really looking forward to a new larger painting that I can sink my teeth into. Two of those are on the drawing board now. 



No comments: