Monday, June 23, 2008

Cherry Bowl


Cherry Bowl
oil on plywood panel
6'' x 6"

This is the first of five six by sixers to be listed on ebay this week. I'm finishing up the other four, and will return to the Hamilton Beach mixer when they are complete. I sold one painting at the Affordable Art Fair in New York last week. The big milkshake mixer I posted on May 31st. So . . . I feel pretty comfortable that there will be another one coming up in the not too distant future.

The corporate commission has been on hold for a while. The "higher-ups" are rethinking my original vision. My idea may still survive, but it is currently being discussed. I just have to wait for the marketing manager to make a decision. If I have to modifiy my plan, I'll probably find myself shopping around the first two paintings that are allready complete. I think I could probably find a gallery to take one or both without too much trouble.

If you'd like to take part in the auction for the painting above, you can access the bidding by clicking here.


1 comment:

WBEckertStudio said...

mouth watering work.nothing much else says it!