Friday, August 14, 2009

Pool Balls No.6

Pool Balls No.6
oil on gallery wrap canvas
24'' x 24"

I finished up the big pool balls a couple of days ago, and I think the painting turned out pretty nice. It was encouraging to complete an over-scale painting, and be pleased with the results. I haven't decided exactly where it will be going just yet, but it will probably wind up at Wynne/Falconer. The cherries painting is still a work in progress, and I'm wading into my next five ebay paintings. I should begin listing them next monday evening.



3 comments:

Nigel Cox said...

What an achievement Neil. The jump to 24" x 24" is a big one and a huge challenge . . . and one you have tackled superbly.
Congratulations on this wonderful painting.

Nigel

Gary Keimig said...

you certainly have done a great job on this piece. Very well done.

Karen May Studios said...

I'm a big fan of photorealism. This is great and being 24x24 is impressive. Lovely work.