Monday, March 30, 2009

Iced Tea


Iced Tea No. 2
oil on canvas
12'' x 12"

Here is the second of three larger paintings to be auctioned on ebay. It's 12 x 12 on gallery wrapped canvas. Tomorrow I'll post the final piece for auction. The third commission for Chicago is complete, but I'm going to wait until these auction paintings are all up before I post the image. The theme for this one is Family, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. It's simpler that the previous two, but it has a good feel. I like it. If your interested in bidding on the painting above, you can participate in the auction by clicking here.


2 comments:

artbykarieann said...

Love the tea!

Luisa said...

complimenti per i tuoi lavori sono veramente molto belli, scusa se non so scriverti in inglese.ciao dall'italia luisa