Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PB&J No.10



PB&J No.10
oil on canvas
18'' x 18"

Finally finished up the most recent PB&J. It's a little bigger than I usually go with bread, and sandwiches, but I think it still works pretty well. This is slated for a show in the fall at Anne Irwin Fine Art. Now, I'm finishing up my "bartered" piece, for our nephews new dental office. We delivered Karen's piece to the new office yesterday, and everyone was thrilled with it. I think it will definitely put the patients at ease, as they await their fates in the outer office. Once my contribution is complete, it's back to work for Wynne/Falconer.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent textures...this makes me feel hungry. by the way what does PB&J stand for?

K. Henderson Fine Art said...

That's your best Peanut Butter and Jelly yet

James Neil Hollingsworth said...

Thanks to you both! Rahina, PB&J = Peanut Butter & Jelly.

Carolina said...

This looks edible :) Great painting...

الشاعرة سلمى فايد said...

Unbelievable, um really impressed :)
i wish u contact me on my email:

thekitten1_1@hotmail.com

i am a painter too :)

الشاعرة سلمى فايد said...

http://artistsalma.blogspot.com/

u may check this if u wish :)

Sonia said...

I am truly impressed with your stunning and realistic art works! Congratulations on such great talent!