Friday, November 28, 2014

Juice O Matic No.2

Juice O Matic No.2  |  12 x 12  |  Oil on canvas


























With 2014 winding down, I decided to run out the clock with a few smaller pieces. My intent with these is, for the first time, to place them in frames. Karen's "Perch" paintings look so good in frames that I wanted to see how some of my stuff would look framed. I'm going to finish up a small group of these then begin testing out various styles to see what looks best.

I bought this vintage juicer  in an eBay auction a while back and have painted it once before, but I really wanted to do it again. The other paintings in this group will come from old favorite subjects from the past. Once the holidays are done I think I'll get back to something big for the first of the year.