Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Single Coke

Single Coke  |  24 x 24  |  Oil on panel


























Karen and I have just returned from Cape Cod where we attended the opening of our two person show on Saturday at Tree's Place Gallery. I'm going through the pix of the trip now and I'll post a blurb about that in a day or so. Presently, I've finished my second piece for the still life show at C. K. Contemporary Gallery opening September 6th in San Francisco. I've had this composition in mind for a while now, but wasn't sure if a single bottle would fly. Personally, I really like it, but ultimately its' success will be determined by the public. Now I think I have just enough time to do one more painting before that September deadline.


2 comments:

Jan Dale said...

I don't know, but I think the public is going to love it. Last bottle in the carton? I'd grab it!

Unknown said...

That is the coolest thing I've seen in a while.Have a look oil painting