Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Big Drill No.2

Big Drill No.2  |  24 x 24  |  Oil on panel


























I will be participating in a still life show at C. K. Contemporary Gallery in San Francisco on September 6th. Big Drill No.2 is the first of however many paintings I can get done in the time I have left for that show. My friend Jeff Cohen, owns this mighty drill and used it himself in a painting he created (that should be in a museum) titled 21 Century Woman. Jeff was kind enough to loan this piece of equipment to me for my own artistic purposes before he and his wife Leslie left us for the beaches of Wilmington North Carolina. As the title indicates, this is the second incarnation of the drill, and I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't make another appearance one day in the future.


1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Un travail fantastique... je suis admirative...

Gros bisous ☼ ♡ ☼