Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Glass Week: Coca Cola Carton


6 x 6 oil on hardboard
Tonight for glass week, it's a carton of empty Coke bottles. I haven't quite squeezed out all the potential of this subject, and have plans to work it into a few more paintings. This composition is basically the right half of the carton, the left side having already been immortalized in an earlier ebay painting. An even more complete version of this composition is currently being used for the "me" photo on my FaceBook home page. If you'd like to bid for this painting, you can participate in the auction by clicking here.


2 comments:

April Jarocka said...

Beautifully painted...as always. I reckon Coke bottles are fun to do.

Terry said...

Hello James and Karen. I did a post. Wish I'd gotten more photos. Best wishes.

hhttp://architecturetourist.blogspot.com/2010/05/rooms-with-views-without-rooms-or-views.html