oil on canvas
30'' x 30"
Coke is finally done, and it lived up to the "challenge" I anticipated it would be. About a thousand droplets were left out, but I think modified as it is, it still works pretty good. As difficult as this painting was, I did enjoy the process. It got a little tedious towards the end, but all in all it was a good experience. I learned a lot with this one. I also feel that I'm beginning to loose my anxiety about painting larger pieces. In fact it's becoming kind of addictive. My next painting is ready begin, and it will present its own set of problems. Oreo cookies in metallic packaging. The embossing on the cookies will be one of the big challenges on this one. I'll put up an in progress image sometime during the process.