Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Flying Tiger

Flying Tiger   |   24 x 24   |   Oil on panel


























I do a lot of photography, either in the field or creating still life set ups at home. Amongst all those photos there are always a few that I feel are just a little above the rest. Unfortunately due to a serious flaw in my mental abilities I tend to reserve these images for some future date when the time is "right", or I've gotten better at painting to utilize them. Because of this I rarely get around to actually using one of these, what I think of as, "really great" photos. Bogged down in this unpredictable world we all live in now I figured maybe it was a good time to use one of those precious photos. I'm not saying that this particular image will come across to the art appreciating/buying public as anything special. This only pertains to my perception of the image. I am glad I finally broke down and released this shot because it was really satisfying to paint.


3 comments:

Tech Cloud Ltd said...

Wow! Such amazing paintwork. It seems so vivid and alive. Very sharp and professional touching I must say. I'm mesmerized by your paint. Though I'm not good at art & paintwork as I'm working with different platforms such as Image post production and so on. Anyways, very good sharing, please keep sharing. I'll definitely visit your blog again.image post production

JL OUTSOURCING said...

A very beautiful picture Flying Tiger.In this post, your photography skills are beautifully revealed.
Graphic design services
Logo Design Services
Marketing Design

JL OUTSOURCING said...

It was great to see the beautiful food and pictures of the party.Hopefully the party has been very nice hopefully more beautiful post.
Graphic design services
Logo Design Services
Marketing Design