Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Crystal Cherries

Crystal Cherries   |   12 x 12   |   oil on panel


























This will be my final painting for our two person show at Tree's Place Gallery this July. I've got two more very similar compositions which could, if combined with this one, possibly go together as a triptych. Or not . . . 

Now I've got to get going on a corporate commission. The client finally approved the composition and my panel should arrive tomorrow. This will probably keep me busy for the next few weeks. 


3 comments:

Prisha said...


Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


Original Art for Sale

classboat said...

Absolutely. Thank you so much. I read your blog completely. This is very nice and beautiful. you should put some crispy information.
Java Training Institutes In PUne

Arun said...

Thank you for sharing such a great post; I will read more of your work
Please Visit Us to know more about Rubik's cube classes near me