Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Shiny Loaf

Shiny Loaf  |  12 x 24  |  Oil on hardboard panel















Karen is a fan of my bread paintings, and she has told me, more times than I care to recall, "you should always have a bread painting out there". Well, I hadn't done one in a long time, so I decided to take her advice and paint one for our show at Tree's Place this July. This will be the final painting I do for the show, because I'm taking part in a still life show at C. K. Contemporary in San Francisco scheduled for early September, and times a wastin. 


2 comments:

martinealison said...

Simplement extraordinaire... Un travail sublime.

♡ Gros bisous ♡

Jan Dale said...

I have to agree with Karen. Your work always inspires me, but I do find myself lingering over your bread paintings more. Maybe it's the beauty you bring to such an every man's subject.