Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays 2010



It's time to wrap up another year, but before go I wanted to thank everyone who visited my blog and FaceBook page in 2010. Many of you were kind enough to take the time to leave some wonderful comments and personal impressions of my work. I have to tell you those responses mean a great deal to me, and even though I'm bad about replying to all of the comments, I appreciate each of them very much. I hope you all have a great holiday season, and a terrific 2011.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very funny to give your new painting a "wintery" feel.

A Merry Christmas to you Neil and your family and a very Happy New Year.

Greetings, Petra

Julie in the studio said...

...and your entries mean a great deal to me. I would like to comment more often, and as long as you don't think I am some kind of stalker-person, I will in the new year.

Merry Christmas.

Oli said...

Thank you for sharing your execellent work. Your paintings are a big inspiration for me.
Merry Christmas,
Oli

Amarjeet Prasad said...

It is a great fashion statement and a good professional look is given.

Art exhibition

Amarjeet Prasad said...

it is pleasure to read ur article, thanks for ur topic

oil paintings

Amarjeet said...

thanks for this useful post.

vintage oil painting
vintage sculpture