Monday, April 05, 2010

Commission No. 2

6 x 6 each oil on hardboard
After I completed my portion of an ongoing project I'm doing with a group other artists (more on that later) I got to work on these two commissioned paintings. The collector had purchased a painting of PB&J bottles from me a little while back, and requested these two compositions to go along with it as a kind of triptych. These will probably be shipped in the next few days, and in the meantime, I've begun a third commission for a larger Pool Bowl piece. I'll post that as soon as it's complete.
In other news, my relationship with Mason Murer Fine Art has already begun to pay off. I received word from Kelly that one of the paintings sold the day after my collection was hung. That's pretty cool.


Jonathan said...

Congrats! These are as usual amazing!

Holly Hartwell said...

Sigh! I love your work.

Mobile said...

I first time visit in this blog. I find this blog have relevant information.


susanroden said...

This is fun and love the concept presented in a triptych. Know the collector will be extremely pleased.

SKIZO said...